USA President Bush Junior's Government Abused The World.
- It took America two long presidential periods to vaguely
realise outside the USA, the George W. Bush Junior presidency
was globally extremely disliked, (& doubtless lost the USA
some global co-operation in consequence).
- Those outside USA who wanted to be on better terms with the
USA, heaved a great sigh of relief when Junior left &
ceased his foolishness.
- The world happily noticed his successor, Obama, seemed a
lot more intelligent, & could think then answer questions
without help, unlike Junior.
Some IssuesMost presided over by Bush Junior. Some part
- Propaganda ? Or Correction ?
The USA's `Pregnant Chad + Oil' president, is now (when this
was written) spending extra US tax payer money for a new USA
public relations department, now America is finally realising
just how many non Americans have come to hold the USA
government in contempt for a wide variety of issues.
(Subsequent to writing the above,
Newsweek published "Why Hate
America?" on 9th Sept 2002 Page 56, with contributions from
Oscar Arias, former president of Costa Rica & Nobel peace
laureate, Chinua Achebe, Nigerian novelist, Eisuke Sakaibara
professor at Tokyo University & former vice minister of
Finance for international affairs; Felipe Gonzalez, former
prime minister of Spain)).
Issues It would be better if the US government saved
it's propaganda budget, & revoked its obnoxious policies
- Spam, Nearly All Spam Is (Or was started by)
Americans. (Daily my domains get thousands of spams & bounces from spammer
masqueraders etc, most were Americans, & very few
were from the rest of the world.) A small part of that'll
be because there's a lot of Americans with computers, but
the main reason is because the USA Congress expressly
permits Spam (? Bill S.1618 Title iii ?) Spamming is
illegal in Germany, (& UK & rest of EU I
- Kyoto (global warming);
- Steel Imports (provoking trade war);
- Not paying the UN what it owes;
- [ Land mine policy - not sure, are they one of the last
not to sign ? correct me if wrong ];
- Refusing the World Court;
- 20+ years of pointless computer industry encryption
disruption (embargoing hardware containing supposed secret
software, which software we all in fact already had) ;
- Even more irresponsible patent granting than Europe, (inc. Neem tree &
- Forcing unlabelled gene manipulated food on Europe;
- Not breaking up the Microsoft world exploiting monopoly
(another Bush inspired failure I guess, things started OK
under Clinton) ;
- Forcing USA law on an unwilling world (EG maritime law,
computer export law in UK, etc, offensive decades long
- Even labelling British as `Aliens' in their own
country! (on notice boards of USA run satellite telecom spy
centres in Yorkshire); etc.
- Guantanamo: The legal limbo, farce, & planned dummy
secret courts by the USA military in the USA held territory
at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, are a farce, & an evasion of
the USA constitution & international obligations, &
a perversion of ancient concepts such as Habeus Corpus.
Internment should be a temporary emergency measure, until
due legal process takes over. The USA cheated too long,
Time for the USA to firmly define USA law as applying to
all Guantanamo internees, guards, & supervisors, &
to implement proper legal due process. If special laws are
needed for Guantanamo, then pass them, just don't cheat,
& say prisoners, are outside the legal system. The
un-necessarily long extra-legal farce disgraces America, is
an un-necessary affront to the world, allies in particular,
& should be regularised under USA law... even if it
needs some new laws debated & passed, USA has had more
than long enough to do that.
- Torture eg water boarding, & sending prisoners off
to to Middle East countries for more brutality.
- International Kidnapping by CIA out of & around
Europe, in contravention of
European countries sovereignty, Habeus Corpus etc, ie what
that Rumsfeld called "Extra- Ordinary Rendition" to hide
- Why Co-Operate If You Can't Vote ? Americans
sensibly rejected British imperialism during the war of
independence. At the Boston Tea Party 28 Oct 1767, the cry was
"No taxation without representation" Non-Americans now have
equally no representation on the USA's many laws & policies
that damage the world, so we should equally not comply with
America's selfish requirements when it acts like a spoilt child
on the world stage.
Credit where it's due:
- Some world- aware Americans, are quite embarrassed by
their government's crass behaviour. Perhaps if the USA
didn't consistently degrade it's previous good name with so
many idiocies, people might co-operate with it more on
- Though Americans are the world's major spammers.
Americans citizens (but not government) are in the lead in
creating organisations & software to try to deal with
Spam excrement, see list.
- USA President Obama has reversed some of Bush Junior's
appalling abuses. Hopefully more Bush abuses will be
- Wikipedia has
an article on Bush Junior. It does not seem balanced: Seems
written by Americans, no view from outside looking in, no
mention of "Most globaly disliked US President ever", Lots of
puff piece stuff lacking in negative critique, probably the
page is mostly fed by scribblers to promote Bush, who has money
to pay for spin if wanted. ( Wikipedia pages can be
unbalanced, I know another page that's a puff piece by someone
to promote his private company, perhaps not so obvious unless
one knows background